Yogurt products have that funny taste that you would not find in any other regular food. Do you think maybe yogurt from the store is really healthy? So if you do not have a yogurt maker here is a small list of yogurt and nut products you can find in your local grocery stores.
* Greek yogurt – This is the golden liquid gold of the world. In order to give your yogurt a truly unforgettable taste and texture, you should check out Greek yogurt. Not only it is very healthy but it also is butt awesome.
* Fruit yogurt – Away from the goaty odour that most fruit yogurts have, this one has a very nice and tangy flavor. It is also quite a healthy drink.
* Plain yoghurt – Again, adding flavour to your life. Serve it with your meals or whenever you have a craving for something tangy and yummy.
Don’t be scared of the yogurt,pineapple,berries and the other kinds of fruits gaining calcium. Here is a very simple and easy recipe for you to follow.
* Cook 1 gallon of milk and add 10 coulies of yogurt and let it boils. When it is boiled add 3 – 4 sliced bananas, boil for 10 more minutes and then add 8 – 10 scoops of your favourite flavour yogurt. Let it boil for 10 more minutes. You must observe the times carefully or else you may overcook it. It may also keep stirring in the hot liquid. So carefully cook it for the allotted time. You may then observe as to how thick the yogurt becomes in to a nice frothy luxury. It is ideal to allow it to become thickened for a few minutes so that it is ready to be scooped on to a plate or when eaten with your meals.
A delicious meal can be prepared with these simple ingredients. A cup of rice is the very first thing that one should do. Food should be the second thing one should do. But how many people cook food with milk and fruit? Milk certainly helps to increase the content of carbohydrate, but does not contain much protein. And fruit is helpful for providing Vitamin C to the body, that is why sometimes we find it added to both dishes. Yogurt helps to improve the balance of glucose in the body. Boiled eggs prove to be helpful inasmuch as they coagulate the lipid coagulum.
Yes, I am quite sure this is not what many of you are thinking of, but having a thoroughly enjoyed breakfast is really the most important thing in the world for most of us. The hormones which control our appetite are substances produced by the stomach and milk produce the same effect. This is why the breakfast meal is the most important meal of the day (apart from lunch of course).
Lists of Hints and Tips for the lazy or busy Lazy Cook
* Plan the food in advance. With the much attention to food planning you will find that you can Almost always cook the day before. Plan your proteins and main dishes well in advance. This will reduce the occasions of reaching out for the take-out joint in the dead of night when you have nobody to cook for you.
* If you are running late you can always have a healthy snack ready meal ready for you that is fast to cook. The Healthy Snackzers are a great product for the busy and busy Lifestyle.
* Healthy soup is another delicious meal that you can have ready in minutes. Cook up a big batch of nut or bean soup and then thing about adding some cooked left over meat or fish.
* If you are making a gift basket for any reason, then you will need to gather up your Gourmet Cookbook, Southern Charcoal, and maybe even add some other gourmet gifts. Then sit back and enjoy as the dinner or lunch comes to you.
This is what it takes to have a successful brightly colored and fun Labor Day dinner party. You can have multiple dishes that can be shared and enjoyed by having different yet connected gifts bunched together in a basket or box. This is a fabulous way to eat with others and catch up while enjoying a fabulous meal and a glass of some top trade coffee.